Thursday 22 March 2012

My Individual Contribution

During the making of the opening I believe that the majority of my time went into the editing of the sequence.
I didn't d have any involvement in the filming so I decided that I would do the majority of the editing. 
I found this easy as I had a very strong idea in my head of how I wanted the film to look and thanks to Billy capturing this on the camera all I had to do was  arrange them in an order which followed the story board and the idea that the main character (Charlie) was slowing but surely loosing her mind and being trapped.
This was easy to portray, as like said before what Billy had filmed worked perfectly on screen and the transitions we had planned on using from the beginning were already offered on the Final Cut software. 


No comments:

Post a Comment