Monday 6 February 2012

Story Board

To get a visual idea of what we are planning to have within our opening sequence I drew up a story board of a few of the clips. I did not do all of them as our opening is created by using a montage of lots of little clips and it would be far too time consuming to draw up all of them, so I did a selection which I felt high lighted the points that would be within the sequences.
The first few are of the girl getting ready (The first photo)
Followed by the girl in peril (The second photo)

Although the drawings are not the clearest I feel that when it comes to shooting as long as we know the direction we want our film to go the best shots won't be over thought as a mentally unstable person would not plan there next move and if we did we would lose the realistic feel we are so desperate to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment