Monday 6 February 2012

Planning the Credits- Fonts

When creating an opening sequence you inevitably have to think about the credits that will be running along side the miss en scene you have used and the theme you have chosen to portray and ensuring they work and done look out place playing together.
This means having to think about all aspects, like the font, so this is where I started.
I first looked at the simple fonts on the Macs we have at college and these where the ones I thought would be appropriate.
However after looking at these I found that although there were some potential in a couple there was not enough of a range to make a for definite decision in one of them, so I decided to do a bit more research on the internet looking at a wider range.
These were some of my favourites;




I got all of these on a website called 'My fonts'

No comments:

Post a Comment